Interested in joining the staff of River Works Credit Union?
River Works CU has been recognized in the community as a leading financial services provide, in part because of our positive work environment, competitive wages, and a solid benefits program. This results in a great staff, low turnover, and great word of mouth advertising. River Works CU’s cooperative spirit is at the core of our values.
Our values include:
- Hire from within
- Support your team
- Take initiative
- Serve the community
- Be true to your origins
- Do it all in a fun-filled environment
We foster a continuous learning environment through:
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Performance and goal setting assistance
- Cross-training opportunities
- In-house training
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary. Benefits include:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Paid Vacation- based on years of service
- Free access to most of our financial services.
- Incentive Plans
- Pension Plan
Our employment application can be found HERE.
Member Service Specialist-Full Time, River Works Credit Union, Lynn, Mass.
River Works Credit Union is seeking a full time Member Service Specialist. As a Member Service Specialist the primary function is to provide superior member service and efficient transaction processing while following established policies, regulations and guidelines.
- Represent the credit union in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform all teller transactions in accordance with policy and procedures, provide assistance with the online banking platform
- Establish new accounts while maintaining proper documentation
- Submit, book and close consumer loans
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Knowledge of credit union products, services and procedures a plus