A Visa® Credit card from River Works Credit Union offers you a competitive rate, a variety of exciting rewards and one stop financial servicing.
Our consumer and business Visa® Credit card offers 24-hour toll free customer service, acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, Verified by Visa® and other fraud protection. You get to choose how you will use the rewards points you earned either towards airline tickets, merchandise or maybe even cash back. River Works Credit Union has a Visa® card that will fit your personal and business needs.
Consumer Credit Cards
Visa® Bonus Rewards Card
- Get 25% more on all points earned every month, automatically
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $25 cash back* with your first purchase
Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $50 cash back* after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
Cash Rewards American Express® Card
Earn cash back every time you use your card: 3% on gas, 2% at supermarkets, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back* after your first purchase.
Travel Rewards American Express® Card
Earn great rewards faster with 3x reward earnings on airline net purchases and 2x reward earnings on restaurant and hotel net purchases and 1x reward earnings on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $75 cash back* after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
Visa® Platinum Card
- Our best introductory APR offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
- Enjoy the everyday convenience of a non-rewards card
Build your credit**
Visa® Secured Card
- Improve your credit
- Low annual fee
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit ranging from $300 to $5,000
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
- Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.